Keywords are crucial in ranking your website in a good position and improve its traffic. To the reader, Keywords help them to find their right choice of blogs faster. Keywords also help writers generate an income from heavy traffic. Long-Tail Keywords are especially effective in increasing traffic and diverting it to your website or blog. This post will highlight 4 of the best word search tools you can use to find long tail keywords for any niche:
Auto Completion tool
This is an inbuilt feature in the Google’s search engine. It’s free and everyone uses it but don’t know that it’s a keyword tool. The tool helps you look for long-tail keywords belonging to the entire niche. The tool uses Google’s Autocomplete service to find popular long tail keywords directly from Google.
Google’s Autocomplete service is a term used for the search suggestions displayed when searching Google. This service speeds up your search interaction by predicting what you are searching for when using Google. The predictions are based on the most popular search terms related to what is being typed in the search box. The interesting thing is that the predictions are from real people using Google as their search engine. Therefore, you can know the most popular keywords used on Google with precision—no guesswork.
Keyword Tool Dominator – Unlocking Autocomplete
Keyword Tool Dominator unlocks the Autocomplete service by emulating a real human user and repeatedly typing in hundreds of search terms into Google. Each time a search term is typed, Google provides a list of predictions (keywords and long tail keywords) of what it thinks you are searching for. The word search tool simply saves all of these predictions and presents them to you.
How to use it
- Enter a search term or keyword in the textbox, and click the search button.
- The Keyword Tool Dominator will start typing search terms into Google using the search term
- you provided. The corresponding keyword predictions are then listed in the “Keyword Results” panel
- Select the keywords you want to move to “Your Keyword List” panel on the right (by default all the keywords are selected). Once selected, click the “Add Selected to Your Keyword List” button to add the keywords to the “Your Keyword List” panel.\
- licking the “Download Selected Keywords” button. With the list of keywords in a .CSV file you can easily import these keywords into another tool of your choice. You can also import the keywords into Keyword Planner to get the SEO search volume and other data from Google Adwords.
- Lastly, use the keywords in your website content.
2. Google Auto Suggest
Google Auto Suggest is a quick and easy way to increase your keyword optimization online. When a user types into the Google search box, the search engine tries to guess what they might be looking for. When you enter a phrase or long-tail keyword, a drop-down box appears offering SEO keyword suggestions to complete the terms. Google’s suggestions are based on the number of searches for the specific long tail keywords, and those related to a user’s location. These keywords are larger than those found in our main keyword tool. They are also updated, meaning fewer content marketers have used them online. This gives you precious, low-competition phrases you can use in your content. This tool saves you time by storing all typed queries on Google search engine in Google’s SEO keyword suggestions. This gives you hundreds of useful long tail keyword phrases to choose from quickly and easily. Basing your content around these keywords allows you to find keywords that rank high in search engines. You just need to enter a keyword in the highlighted text box, choose your settings and click ‘Run Report’.
3. Long Tail Pro
This tool is built for desktops. It provides the user with accurate results for keyword optimization, making it a preferred tool for all webmasters. This paid tool offers a 10-day free trial to see how it works. You can later purchase it if it meets your requirements. This SEO tool is packed with several features to enhance its functionality. Some of them are:
- Create multiple projects
- Generate keywords based on your seed keyword
- Export keywords in Excel spreadsheet
- Import keywords into LongTailPro
- Find long-tail high-CPC keywords for increasing AdSense revenue
- Find available domain names
- Check the Google, Yahoo, and Bing ranking for your keywords
- Keyword competition checker
- Favorite your best keywords
Also, you can read Long Tail Pro Review
Investing in this tool will do you justice. It’s a premium tool that lives to your expectations. It will find all the long-tail keywords with utmost accuracy. It doesn’t stop there; it will give you details about the keyword that will help you improve your ranking for better traffic. HitTail is the only long tail keyword tool that generates keyword suggestions by analyzing your existing website traffic. It provides you with very specific long tail keywords that are relevant to your audience. Impressively, you don’t have to be an SEO expert or spend hours on keyword research. HitTail works in the background, constantly giving you new keyword ideas, while you can focus on other work. This tool offers a 21-day free trial so that observe how effective it is. When the trial period elapses, you can decide whether to purchase it or not.
- See the most promising keywords you should target based on your existing traffic
- Watch search visitors arrive in real-time
- Receive email alerts for new keyword suggestions
- Analyze a stunning visual display of your long tail keywords
The tool costs $9.95/month
Long-tail keywords can offer you several benefits. They boost your SEO search volume by providing you with higher search engine rankings and driving traffic that’s ideal for your website’s content. This makes them essential if you want to improve your reach as an affiliate marketer.
Here are few more topics that you shouldn’t miss:
Types of Content to Boost Traffic and Engagement
Shareaholic: Content Marketing Platform and Website Traffic Tool
Traffic Travis Review: Free Desktop SEO Software
Like this post? Don’t forget to share