OptimizePress has proven to be one of the best landing page creators on the market today. Read this post to discover the underlying secrets.
Running an online business requires many tools. OptimizePress has proven to be a favorite with bloggers seeking to commercialize their websites. Not only can you create the best landing pages, you can also work in sales pages, option forms, membership pages, and eBook funnels, just to name a few.
There are other landing page creators, so what is so special about OptimizePress? Is it flaw-proof? To expect perfection from any product is daydreaming. Surely, OptimizePress has some drawbacks but it’s still an impressive tool compared to some of its competitors. This review looks at OptimizePress and what it offers.
OptimizePress is one of those must-have tools for WordPress users. You can count on this tool to do more than creating a landing page. All this is possible by the array of tools it is fitted with.
The OptimizePress landing page tool features over 30 templates. You can easily build landing pages and others such as squeeze pages, members’ page, and home pages.
Unlike the previous version, OptimizePress 1.0, OptimizePress 2.0 comes with a live editor that allows you to see the changes you make as you build your page. It only takes minutes to have high-quality, conversion magnet page.
In keeping up with the mobile device age, this popular landing page builder allows you to create mobile-responsive pages. These pages can be loaded and viewed on any mobile device allowing you to get a piece of the 80% of internet users.
With OptimizePress, you can integrate several apps including email service providers and social media apps.OptimizePress provides support for MailChimp, GetResponce, AWeber, and others.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
You can choose to improve the look of your page by incorporating some of the over 45+ elements available in OptimizePress. Some of the elements are Calendars, hyperlink, and Facebook comments.
OptimizePress has made it possible to create pages without coding since most bloggers have no coding ability with their coding skills being next to zero. But with OptimizePress, you just drag and drop.
is a choice landing page creator
OptimizePress is an impressive landing page creator. It comes with lots that any website on WordPress can appreciate.
- OptimizePress is easy to use and save a lot of time thanks to the live editor and lack of coding needed to create a page.
- As a WordPress user, you can benefit from all the plugins available on WordPress since OptimizePress is fully integrated with WordPress.
- It is one of the most versatile tools that can be used as a landing page builder, sales page creator, and a membership funnel builder.
- The one-off price tag (which we will discuss later) make OptimizePress press a cheap option compared to other alternatives such as LeadPages.
- You can include as many domains as you wish with no extra charges
- You can also use shortcodes to add something great to your site.
- Your pages are in secure hands thanks to the regular and frequent updates made on their security features.
- A/ B testing for those on the Publisher and Pro packages. Check which of the page versions is working for your advantage.
Get Started Now – Choose an Optimizepress Package
shouldn’t like in OptimizePressr
As much as OptimizePress is a great tool, you may not like some things when you use it.
- OptimizePress lacks slit testing capabilities on the core package, so you cannot test which page is more productive in comparison to another that you have created.
- The monthly clubhouse membership plan is quite expensive and very underdeveloped. It could use some work in terms of features.
- If you love customizing, then OptimizePress is not the landing page builder for you. You have no access to the source codes that can allow you to manipulate the look and feel of a template or page.
- Though OptimizePress can host as many websites as possible, using the same landing page on different websites has proven to be a tricky affair. There is no portability option for landing pages.
- For a beginner, the lack of a learning curve can be an issue. It will take some time in order to get used to OptimizePress. Spare a few hours if you can.
Create Beautiful & Secure Membership Portals
What seems to be an impressive thing with OptimizePress landing page tool is the one-time pricing. Unlike most landing page creators, this tool only requires you pay for the license once. That means no monthly or annual payments for renewal.
The starting price for this tool is $97, and it is called the core package. You can attach up to three websites with this option. The second option known as the publisher package goes for $197 and accommodates up to 10 websites. The third plan, Pro package, costs a one-time fee of $297 and you can use unlimited websites with this license. For each package, there are some features added. You can see the full list from their OptimizePress pricing page. However, there are features common to each of them. They include:
- Unlimited pages
- No cap on traffic and leads
- No caps on mobile responsive pages on a website
- Landing and membership page builder
- More than 45 elements in the library
- Security for your site
- A year with support after which you renew your license for more
- Preloaded templates
- Multiple app and product integration
As you can see, the OptimizePress pricing is quite affordable, unlike lead pages which are monthly. In the long run, this option proves to be the best landing pages creator as far as plans are concerned.
Check out the Quick video on OptimizePress
OptimizePress is not just any landing page builder. It stands among the best tools for any person willing to go that extra mile and invest in something solid. ThriveLeads and LeadPages give OptimizePress a run for its money but nothing beats its features and pricing.
Here are few more topics that you shouldn’t miss:
LeadPages Review: A Popular Landing Page Creator Tool
OptinMonster Review: Best Lead Generation Plugin
StudioPress Review: The Best Theme Provider
Like this post? Don’t forget to share