Are you looking for a great landing page-building tool? Search no more since LeadPages provides you an option to build your landing pages conveniently.Unless you are an expert in coding and don’t mind spending your precious time building an ideal landing page, automation is the answer. Recently, technology has made work easier for most bloggers and online page builders. Even though many landing page builders have made it to the market, a few of them withstand the test of time the way LeadPage has demonstrated.
LeadPages is a web-based landing page creator that utilizes its drag-and-drop feature to create stunning landing pages. This feature makes the software super-easy to use and its customization potential a breeze. Once signed up, you can enjoy the following:
- Over 300 premade templates, which makes the builder time-saving and conveniently designed for conversions and driving leads and profits.
- Email service integration that includes service providers such as MailChimp, AWeber, and GetResponse.
- LeadPages is also 100% mobile responsive, and hence, any mobile device can comfortably accommodate the page.
- There is a WP plugin for those with WordPress-supported sites
- LeadPages has an impressive support system for all the queries you have.
- SEO tools to help in ranking and conversion rates.
- With LeadPages, you can split-test individual landing pages to see which ones are the best for promoting conversion rates.
Pricing and plans
The first question that comes to mind about a product or service is the available plans and products. It is important to note that there is no free LeadPages plan, as suggested by some LeadPages review, only 30-day money-back guarantee and a 14-day LeadPages free trial. However, there are other LeadPages alternatives that offer free trials, as it will be discussed later.
Although LeadPages website mentions free LeadPages templates, in reality, it is not free. The starting price is at $37 dollars per month that even though you can enjoy a 35% discount if you pay annually to $25/ month. Moreover, the discount can go further up to 54% to $17/month if you pay for two years. These concessions apply to the standard plan only. The Pro plan comes at $79 per month with $49 / month paid annually and $42/month paid every two years. The advanced plan has the annual and two-year option, which attracts a fee of $199 and $159 respectively. With these plans, you can have access to the free LeadPages templates and so much more.
- Ease of use- nothing beats the ease at which you can use this software, especially with the drag-and-drop editor. The interface is easy to use all the way from the LeadPages login page to the templates and customization.
- Landing page comparison- This means you can choose the most productive landing page.
- A wide variety of templates to choose from.
- It can be costly. At $37 a month, most startups find that too expensive.
- Some competing brands have better features and services.
Alternatives to Leadpages
LeadPages is a great software but that does not mean there are no competitors. Some of LeadPages alternatives include Unbounce, Instapage, and ClickFunnels. Now let us see their comparisons. Leadpages vs ClickFunnels is the first alternative. As stated before, we have features that some competitors offer that LeadPages can’t and ClickFunnels is one of them. This is a more powerful option though it comes at a higher cost. The starting plan goes for $97 and the Backpack costs $297. It features payment integration, an affiliate system managed by the user and everything else LeadPages has to offer.
LeadPages vs Instapage is the next option. When it comes to LeadPages alternatives Instapage come close due to its similarities. They have closely defined features, are mobile responsive, and have WordPress plugins though Instapage needs more technical skills to master. It offers a window of customization. On the other hand, LeadPages is easy to use. When it comes to pricing, Instapage offers come in options of $29/ month, $55/month, and $127/month on an annual basis. In terms of free trials, LeadPages free trial goes for 14 days while Instapage offers a 30-day free trial. On the LeadPages vs Instapage battlefront, Instapage wins the battle due to its decent features and fairer prices.
Both are great options but when it comes to the ease of use and professionalism, LeadPages carries the day in this LeadPages vs Unbounce match.
To become a member of LeadPages, you first need to visit its official website. On the signing up page, you will see the plans. Choose the one that suits your needs and pocket and click start free trial. Here, you will see and be required to fill a form with particulars such as your e-mail address, name, contact address, and billing fields. After filling in all the details, you will click start trial button.
You will receive an email with your LeadPages login details. From here, the login process is straightforward.
Checkout the Quick Video Review on LEADPAGES By James Wedmore
Source: James Wedmore
LeadPages is one of the leading programs on the market today that will give you real value for your money if you are looking for a reliable tool to build your landing pages. Even in the face of completion, the software remains a worthy option deserving the consideration of any users who value quality and efficiency. We recommend that you give it a try today.
Here are few more topics that you shouldn’t miss:
7 Best Affiliate Marketing Plugins and Tools for Affiliate Marketers
5 Popular Free & Paid Form Builder Plugins for WordPress
How to Write Ideal Content if You are not Good in English
Like this post? Don’t forget to share