It is very lonely sometimes when you write and you don’t know how your readers feel about you and your work. This can really lower your morale as a writer especially if you are starting out. You also need positive criticism from your readers to develop great writing ideas. One way to help you develop a rapport between you and your audience is using the WordPress author box.
Ultimate Author Box is a free WordPress plugin used to add information about the author in your post, page and custom post type as default or through the use of a shortcode. It is the most demanded WordPress plugin by website owners. It is like your personal ID but only available on your website. It is also useful for those running a multi-author blog.
This article plugin author box is relatively a new entrant in the author box domain. The ultimate author box plugin changes the game for all WordPress author box plugins. It has a great sense of design direction and an extensive suite of features. The plugin has contact forms integration, author post list, over 20 social media icons and a responsive design. The author box plugin offers you great tools to create bold and beautiful author boxes that will help you build site identity and trust. Its stronghold is the pre-made templates which are indeed beautiful with a parallax background.
The ultimate author box comes with a lifetime dedicated support; feature updates and full documentation including YouTube tutorials. Indeed it is the ultimate author box for WordPress.
It has a responsive design and includes 19 different pre-built ready to go templates. The article plugin author box allows you to choose which WordPress user roles can have access to the author box and includes all the social icons. It works well with all themes and has two inbuilt widgets. The Ultimate author box plugin has the following features:
• Social media feeds
The entire social media networks are integrated with the Ultimate Author box. Clicking on each tab will load up profile information and feed of a particular account. The social media tabs help your reader to hit your blog, like your post and follow one or more social media accounts.
• Custom tabs
One great feature of this plugin is the customization of tabs. This option ensures that the author box blends with the design of the site. You can also change the default’s color. You can choose what tabs are displayed and what information is displayed on those tabs.
• Latest post
This helps you boost engagement on your blog, especially if you have multiple authors. Readers will have favorite authors on multi-author blogs, and if presented with the latest posts by as pacific author whose content they enjoy reading, they are likely to hang around and read some more. For single-author blogs.
The ultimate author box plugin is fully responsive and can adapt to any screen size including mobile phones making it convenient for everyone. Other features that come with premium include:
• Unlimited color themes
• Author summary pop-up display
• Author box post customization
• Two in-built widgets
• Over 15 pre-designed templates
• Over 20 social media profiles
• Company description tabs
• Author box list widget with a slider, grid and list view
• Shortcode support in tabs The Ultimate author box plugin gives you space to write an author bio, show social profile links, and show images of the author through the Gravatar form. This plugin allows your user to follow you on various social media websites. After installing the plugin, you should also create an account on Gravatar to add the author’s picture pin the author box. You can do this by following these simple steps:
• Create your account on the ultimate author website
• Log into your site as an administrator
• Navigate to Settings> Discussion and scroll down to the “Avatar” section.
• In the default avatar, select Gravatar logo Don’t forget to use the same email ID in your WordPress website as well as Gravatar account to show your avatar correctly on your site.
How to add author box in WordPress
While trying to add an author box on a single post into a WordPress site, there is a few things need to consider:
• Add author box on a single post- Add a simple but attractive author box. This is the first step in building author authority and reputation.
• Add author name- Use your real name, for example, your first and last name.
• Add author avatar- You could use your Gravatar account for the same
• Add author bio-Add information about yourself such as what you do, what you love, where else you write. This information helps you to relate to your readers. Keep it 30-40 words simple
• Add author social profile links-This is quite popular useful to get more followers, but avoid too many social links.
• Add author email- If comments are not allowed in the post you should add author email address. There are genuine readers who would wish to share their thought and interest about the publication.
• Add a number of posts written by the author and link the same to author archive. This shows the author’s experience and engagement with the site. This creates a positive impression on your readers. Or you can decide to leave this out.
• Add a feedback button- You can also add a unique feedback option for readers such as a like/dislike button or a tweet button with the custom tweet.
Quick Video Review on How to add Author Box
Source: AccessPress Themes
An author box is an incredible tool for boosting your credibility as a brand and builds trust among your readers. This translates to better returns. The WordPress ultimate author box plugin offers you a great asset to drive engagement. Whether free or premium it will all depend on your budget and preferences. I trust that this ultimate author box review was helpful.
Here are few more topics that you shouldn’t miss:
Pixel Caffeine: New WordPress Plugin for Facebook Ads
Pow Toon Review-Best Plugin to Make Animated Presentation
Taqyeem: A WordPress Review Plugin
Like this post? Don’t forget to share