There are a few most effective ways in which different brands can engage on Instagram daily and get more traffic to their sites. It will not take more than 5 minutes or less of engagement to raise the traffic to their site. According to a survey it is seen that about 72% of teens use Instagram and that means you have a ready-made audience out there to reach and engage with them.
Instagram has fast grown into one of the most popular social media platforms and when it is used in the way it should be, you will be able to make the best use of its users who are typically aged between 18 to 24.
The two facts that Instagram has a high engagement rate and a much younger audience makes it the most attractive option for the brands trying to:
- Get more Instagram followers
- Improve their online presence
- Reach out to new customers
- Increase their traffic to their site and
- Increase their conversion and sales volumes.
However, if you want to be truly successful on this platform, you will need to find and use the ways in which you can engage on a daily basis. Fortunately, this is not a difficult task, thanks to the features of Instagram that will make this seemingly challenging and time-consuming task look comparatively easy.
Use the power of Instagram Stories
There are a few easy steps that will make you use this photo-sharing app useful for the promotion of your brand and product.
First, you will need to know and unleash the power of Instagram Stories. Though Instagram Stories are still comparatively new, it is quickly becoming one of the most popular tools for the brands as well as the influencers to produce better and relevant content on a daily basis.
The Instagram Stories actually serve the audience with an unfiltered view of the brand but these are visible only for 24 hours after which these are initially posted.
Since the users do not expect content to be extra polished, Instagram Stories give the brands the freedom to experiment with several different types of content. These types of contents include:
- Special promos for social media followers
- A preview of any special event and
- The behind the scenes look at the team of the company.
Several experts and digital strategists explain that behind the scenes videos are actually the best possible way to reach out to the followers and make them excited about your creation. Once again, just like the Instagram photos, these videos too need not be perfect. With that said, experts even suggest brands to show the messy parts in their videos as well. This will help you in many different ways such as:
- It will make your creation look much more realistic
- Users will feel that they are a part of the process
- They will feel more invested in you and your brand.
This will eventually raise the level of interest and engagement in your users which will, in turn, make them visit your site to know more about you and your product.
Interact with your product
It is important to make it a point that you interact with others in your specific niche as that will pay you off well in return. As you may know that Instagram is a social media platform that is perhaps the most popular one as well. That means you can easily interact with content posted on the other Instagram accounts. All you need to do is take out some time for this.
- Once again, the experts say that this is a great way in which you can grow your account
- It will help you to find new audiences in your specific niche and
- It will even notify you in advance about the rising trends.
However, be very strategic to choose the type of account you want to interact with. Typically, you should choose specific accounts like:
- That of the niche influencers
- Thought leaders and
- The curation-style accounts.
- These are all great places to like and comment on posts.
Using such accounts, you will not only be able to create better engagement and get more followers but you can also use hashtags to find the most popular and relevant content.
However, there is one significant thing that you should remember when you engage with your audience which is you should not be self-promotional or too aggressive in your comments so as to make sure that the audience feels that you are trying to make a sale. If they feel so, they will soon leave you or un-follow you.
- Ideally, you should keep your comments informal
- You should make it feel genuine and
- Whatever you say should be authentic and if need be, should be substantiated.
In short, it should be like from one friend to another. This will enable you to retain your users much easier.
Another useful thing to remember while engaging with the content of others is that you should do so at a time when your own posts are scheduled to go live. This will also help you get more interactions on your post and an increased chance to increase the footfall in your site.
Check the analytics
You should examine different analytics which you will have direct access to while using an Instagram business account. These are the proprietary analytics tool of the platform such as Instagram Insights.
- This tool will enable you to take a look at the activity of the profile as well as the level of interactions with the Instagram Stories and different individual posts.
- It will also provide you with a much better idea regarding the demographics of your audience enabling you to know about their age, gender, location, and others.
All these best practices followed during the process will help you to create a better Instagram marketing strategy that will be much more effective and help you to gain more followers and in turn more traffic to your site.