I’m an Award-Winning Freelance Website Designer & Developer helping new entrepreneurs launch their first successful online business. Ranked as Top 1% Successful Freelancers & Creative Head of NamanModiDigital; eBuilderz Inc; PunchPixels; my goal has always been to provide exceptional services by utilizing my outmost abilities thereby ensuring client satisfaction globally.
I’ll give a glimpse of myself in short. After receiving my Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, for an eager 20 year, developed a keen eye for web designing and started looking for institutes where I can learn more about the web world. During the course of my study, I started to practice with no money to my name by just sitting at home, doing freelancing and accomplishing the tasks as given by my clients. After a few years of hitting and get hit, including some wonderful and some not so pleasant experiences with clients, I managed to endeavor 100+ projects over the span of 8+ years. My later work progressed to Brand Development, Website Design, Website Speed Optimization, WordPress Development, WordPress Support/Maintenance, Shopify Development, Magento Development, Mobile App Design/Development and SEO & eCommerce SEO Services.
Some Quick Facts About Me
- I am an engineer turned Web Designer/developer and Marketing Strategist (for 8+ years now)
- When it comes to creativity, age is just a number.
- Initiated at a fast pace, toiled day and night with strong determination.
- Presently, work for 10+ clients from Part-time to Full-Time basis.
- Recognized for ingenious thinking coupled with a passion for working.
- Well versed with in’s and out’s for all kinds of web designs.
- I specialize in building web applications specific to the business needs of my clients globally.
- I have done work in software development, mobile app creation, front-end/back-end web, database/server management, graphics, and web design.
- I have completed over 500+ projects including iOS/Android apps, Web Design/Development, and Web Applications for clients.
- Majority of my clients are from US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Worked on Upwork for 7+ years with track records of 11,000+ hours & 99% Job Success.
- Gold Star Freelancer of ALL STAR FREELANCER CLUB with Top Ranking as 1% Successful Freelancers.
- Worked on 500+ Website & Graphic Design Projects.
- Worked on 250+ Web Development Projects.
- Bringing $5.5+ lakh sales every year for 20+ clients through SEO/SMM/SMO.
- Successfully built 20+ Mobile Apps so far.
- RICCS Computer Education, Ludhiana, Punjab 15 Dec’11 – 15 May’2012
- Xplora Design School, Ludhiana, Punjab 1 June’ 2010- 15 July’ 2010
- Chitkara Institute of Engg & Tech, Chandigarh 1 June’ 2009 – 15 July’ 2009
This Year’s Awsome Facts
Flash Back to My Past Life
During school, I was passionate about drawing and sketching, also received awards and recognitions as best painter and sketcher. After realizing that this field won’t be able to fulfill my dream in long run, I diverted myself towards software’s and working on Adobe Photoshop. Photoshop.
As a Beginner to Web World
During my course at the Web Institute, I observed that many of the students and teachers were making thousands of dollars by working as a part-time freelancer for US customers. I gave it a thought if they can; I can also do the same and decided to follow the same threads. So all charged up, I began searching and learning all about web business through books and over the web
I kept learning until in 2012, got my first freelance job @$1 per hour with the task of photo editing, web graphics, and small HTML tasks. With super excitement as my efforts got poured in, I worked for that client earnestly for six months. The client was so satisfied with my services that he incremented to $5 per hour; making a great start to my journey as a web designer and developer. I still continued working part time for few clients and after completing the course took up freelancing as a full-time career.
All Geared Up
At this point of time, I find it a bit hard to handle client queries on my own, so took guidance from my dad. Although he doesn’t belong to my field, but had a clear sense of business tactics. He guided me to work relentlessly with utmost dedication, keeping limited clients, maintaining healthy relations and quality of work.
That year I worked for 100+ clients, handled projects from part-time to full-time basis in the field of Branding, Graphic Designing, Website Designing, HTML5/CSS3, Core PHP, WordPress, Shopify, Magento, Mobile App Development, SEO and Digital Marketing.
Still not convinced? See what our customers are saying..