There is no doubt that WordPress stands as the most commonly used Contents Management System around the world. Everyone wants a customizable website with advanced functionality and features. This applies to both blogs and business websites.
To get a unique, genuine website that meets your needs, you must hire a skilled and experienced website developer. But what makes a professional and experienced website developer? Before choosing a website developer, you need to conduct extensive research. Failure to do this may cause you to hire an incompetent website developer who will not satisfy your requirements. This guide will show you a few pointers that will help you to make a wise choice when looking for a reliable website developer.
What to look for in a website developer
The process of hiring a website developer is a tedious one. However, a smart approach will allow you to find the best person for the job reasonably. It also increases your chances of getting a desirable outcome or result. This is what you should do to get a good website developer:
Know and list down your needs
Once you hire a WordPress developer, you must come up with a list of all the requirements your website needs to meet. These are some of them:
- How do you want your website to appear
- Particular features and functionality that you want your website to have
- Expected timeline to complete the project
- Your website’s business objectives
Once you have listed the various things you want your website to have, conduct thorough research to look for your ideal website developer. Once you have shortlisted prospective web development agencies, share your requirements with them to promote effective communication. This allows you to establish which web development agency will get you exactly what you desire in a website.
Also, you can read Important Aspects When Hiring A Freelance Software Developer
Avoid low-cost traps
A customized WordPress website is not always easy to develop. Whether you are dealing with a web development agency or a freelance website developer, it will cost you a lot of money. However, building a WordPress website is not as costly as using other platforms to develop a website. You need to know exactly what you will pay to get your website up and running.
- Most WordPress freelancer developers or agencies charge hourly. Therefore, the size of your website will greatly influence the amount you will pay.
- The cost of building a custom website with customized functionality and features is much higher compared to developing a basic WordPress website.
- WordPress development cost is also influenced by the level of experience of a consulting organization or a website developer. More experienced WordPress developers or agencies charge higher since they are more likely to deliver desired results.
Identify what to look for in potential candidates.
Scrutinizing your potential web development candidate with your technical knowledge allows you to get a reliable WordPress developer who will deliver your expectations.
You can still make an informed choice by considering the following factors, even if you don’t have enough web development knowledge and experience:
It would help if you compare providers based on what a developer charges per hour. If the cost of developing a WordPress website is too low, the developer does not have enough web development experience. The cost of developing a custom website should be reasonable, not too low. However, if you can afford a web developer with a wealth of knowledge, you will get desired results based on the agreed timeline.
- It is a good idea to ask your potential provider to give you details of previously done projects. This lets you know whether the WordPress developer has what it takes to provide you with desired results.
- You can try to contact the client who worked with the developer to share the experience. This will let you know whether you can rely on that particular developer.
- Inquire about the plugins and the frameworks the developer intends to use and how they will influence your custom website’s features and functionality.
In addition, you should also look at how well your possible WordPress developer communicates, including how. Fast he or she responds to your queries. If they answer your queries with confidence, it means that they know what they are doing.
Hire your Freelancer WordPress developer
Once you have completed the actions mentioned above, the next thing to do is use your defined criteria to narrow down options. This will allow you to hire a suitable WordPress developer for your project. You will probably get desired results once you hire a reputable WordPress developer.
Why Hire Me?
If you think it is high time to seek professional services from a WordPress developer, your search ends here. I offer everything you need to develop a web or application design. Full stack web development is also one of my expertise. I offer reasonable and competitive rates that are friendly to your pockets. As much as I don’t want to overcharge my clients, I also don’t want to get underpaid for providing excellent WordPress design services. I work closely with all my clients, always trying to determine your web development goals. This allows me to deliver the most desirable results based on the client’s business or organization goals.
- Gold Star Freelancer of ALL STAR FREELANCER CLUB
- I have over ten working experience with Upwork with a track record of 11,000+ hours & 99% Job Success.
- Worked on over 500 WP Development and Web Design Projects.
- Developed highly responsive websites that work on all mobile devices, including Android and iPhone operating systems.
- Develop scalable websites that can be adjusted based on the growing business.
- Create web applications to meet clients’ needs all over the world.
- I design websites for clients from the UK, US, Australia, and Canada.
Services Offer By Me:
- Front End Development
- WordPress E-commerce Development (WooCommerce)
- PSD/Figma to WordPress
- Website Migrations from other Platforms (i.e., Joomla, HTML, Wix, etc.)
- PSD/Figma to HTML
- WordPress Themes Installation & Customization
- Shopify Theme Development/Design
- Domain and Hosting Transfer
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Website Security
- WordPress Custom Theme Development (Elementor Pro, Oxygen Builder, Beaver Builder, DIVI, WPBakery, Genesis Framework, [Visual Composer], WP Forms, the Avada Theme and another premium WordPress Themes, Contact Form 7, Yoast, and a world of other WP Plugins)
- Website speed optimization
- Redux Framework
- Responsive + Mobile Website Development/Design
- API Development ( WordPress/PHP/Shopify/Other CMS )
- Remove Malware from WordPress Site.
I regularly communicate with all my clients on Skype, WhatsApp, and via email to inform them of progress made. To discuss this further about your WordPress design project, you can pick a time from my calendar https://calendly.com/naman-modi-digital/general-meeting
If what I offer interests you, I will be glad to hear from you. Don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss the details of your WordPress design project.
Here are a few more topics that you shouldn’t miss:
PublishDrive Review: New Player in Self-Publishing Companies
These Are the Events That Make Every Java Developer Get Shivers!
Like this post? Don’t forget to share